HOME > Information > FAQ
- Is it possible to see and take pictures of the art pieces owned by the Museum?
- If the photographing request originates from media service or non-profit project or academic pursuit of research by an educational institution, the request must be made at least 7 days in advance. The request must accompany the main objectives for photographing, place and date, a list of articles wishing to photograph, number of people visiting to photograph and so on, send the request form by fax to 82-51-740-4280, and discuss the specifics of photo session with Scholastics Research.
* Information on Photographing: Curatorial Office, Phone Number 82-51-740-4247
- What sorts of publication are produced by Busan Metropolitan Art Museum?
- The exhibition schedule of the Museum, art news, and articles introducing major cultural events and trends in art community, etc. are biannually published in the Museum News. Additionally, brochures and catalogues for every exhibitions are published and distributed to related agencies, educational and art institutions in Busan and to the public who have special interests in the exhibition. You may find the catalog on the Information Desk when you get to an exhibition.
* For information, call 82-51-740-4217
- What types educational programs do you have?
- There are art classes, music concerts, dance performances, art competition for children, and many other cultural events held at the Museum. There is also a free movie shown at the Grand Hall on every Wednesday during the school vacation.
* For more information, call 82-51-740-4217