Weekday, Sunday 10:00 ~ 18:00
Saturday, Last Wednesday of the month 10:00 ~ 21:00
※ Annex Space Lee Ufan 10:00 ~ 18:00(weekday, weekend)
Every Monday (If Monday is a national holiday, the museum is open the next day), and January 1st
※ Special holidays because of replacing works on display) are additionally notified.
|Main building||Permanent exhibition: for free|
|Special exhibition: a separate fee applies|
|Space Lee Ufan||Division||Busan citizen
(with a certificate)
|Adult||2,000 KRW||3,000 KRW|
|Child||1,000 KRW||2,000 KRW|
Exempt of admission fee
-Child under 7 with adult, Seniors (more than 65 years old)
-Disabled, National Merit, Independence Merit, Multichild Family(Valid card holders)
Docent guide (explanation on exhibition, 051-740-4251)
|Weekdays (Tuesday to Friday)/Holidays||2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m|
|Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)||11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.|
|Time required||60-90 min|
|Guide period||all year round (except Lunar New Year’s Day and Chuseok)|
※ Docent guide is not available during Grand Art Exhibition of Busan and Busan Biennale
- Info on Busan Museum of Art - 051)744-2602
- Info on Group admission - 051)740-4261
- Reference room (051-740-4257)
This room provides data related arts including art related special books, magazines, and dissertations (located on the 2nd floor). (Closed on: Mondays and special holidays)
- Parking lot
Free of charge only for the museum; 153 cars and 5 large buses can be parked here.
- Art shop (051-746-8158)
This is a shop selling souvenirs related to arts including art related special books, artists’ craftwork, domestic and overseas art posters, and catalogs.
- Cafeteria (051-747-1936)
This is a coffee shop ('Toi Moi' Café) selling all sorts of tea and juice with meals.
Parking Lot Info
- Opening hours : 09:00~19:00 ※ extended opening day 09:00~22:00
- Parking fee : 200won per 10minutes(Daily Maximum Fee: 8,000won)
※ Men of national merit or their bereaved family, the handicapped 50% Discount
- Notes for using the parking area: Please note that due to the mandatory implementation of Self Carfree day in public organizations, vehicles applicable to that system may not be parked in the museum parking lot.
Subway Line 2, get off at BEXCO (Exit No. 5); it takes about 100 meters to Busan Museum of Art Station.
- Bus and taxi Stop location
- BEXCO: 31, 39, 40, 63, 100, 100-1, 115-1, 141, 181, 200, 307
- Olympic Gyocharo: 31, 39, 40, 63, 100, 100-1, 115-1, 141, 181, 200, 1001